Since the inception of the Macon Regional Crimestoppers program, tips provided through the hotline have resulted in over 5,902 arrests. During the same period, Crimestoppers tips have led to over $784,294.00 in Recovered Property and over $284,550.00. in confiscated drugs. The total rewards paid through November 2019 are $931,416.00
YTD Rewards Paid
Since its inception, Macon Regional Crimestoppers tips have resulted in over 5,902 arrests. Some of the stories are dramatic, and leads provided through the Crimestoppers hotline have led to some high-profile arrests. Here are some case studies that illustrate how the Crimestoppers program helps catch criminals.
- Rutledge, Shardele T.M.wanted by Houston Co. Sheriff’s Office for Aggravated Assault. Arrested by Houston County Sheriff Office.
2. Veal, Dominique J. wanted by Houston C. Sheriff’s Office for Criminal Trespass, Aggravated Assault, Aggravated Assault w/Deadly Weapon, Kidnapping, Terrorist Threats & Acts, Aggravated Stalking & Superior Court Violation of Probation. Arrested by Houston Co. Sheriff Office.
3. Hudson, Donte L. wanted by Baldwin Co. Sheriff’s Office for Superior Court Violation of Probation – Failure to Register as a Sex Offender. Arrested by Bibb Co. Sheriff’s Office.
4. Dewberry, Roger J.wanted by Fort Valley Police Department for Battery F/V, Cruelty to Children, and False Imprisonment.
Arrested by Fort Valley Police Department.
5. Glover, Altraea S. wanted by Jones County Sheriff Office for Aggravated Assault, Armed Robbery, Kidnapping, Theft of Motor Vehicle and Misdemeanor Theft. Arrested by Bibb Co. Sheriff’s Office U.S.Marshal’s.
6. Tolbert, Frank J. and Adams, Noel
wanted by Bibb County S.O. for the December 1,2019 Winton Avenue homicide of 23 year old Eric Broomfield. Arrested by Bibb Sheriff’s Office & U.S. Marshal’s Office.
7. 2019 3rd. Quarter TOP 15 MOST WANTED List – APPREHENSION $1000.00 “reward paid”
Bryant, Larry M. Jr. wanted by Bibb Co. S.O. for Superior Court Violation of Probation – Participation in Criminal Gang Activity. Arrested by Bibb Co.Sheriff Office and the U.S. Marshal’s.