Since the inception of the Macon Regional Crimestoppers program, tips provided through the hotline have resulted in over 5,975 arrests. During the same period, Crimestoppers tips have led to over $784,294.00 in Recovered Property and over $285,160.00. in confiscated drugs. The total rewards paid through May 2020 are $954,598.00
YTD Rewards Paid
Since its inception, Macon Regional Crimestoppers tips have resulted in over 5,975 arrests. Some of the stories are dramatic, and leads provided through the Crimestoppers hotline have led to some high-profile arrests. Here are some case studies that illustrate how the Crimestoppers program helps catch criminals.
Balkcom, Jr. Gilbert – Apprehension made by U.S. Marshals South East Fugitive Task Force. Arrestee Gilbert, Jr. was arrested for Violation of the Georgia R.I.C.O. Act.
2. Moss, Tramone K. – Apprehension made by U.S. Marshals South East Fugitive Task Force. Arrestee Moss was arrested and charged with Theft by Taking and Possession of a firearm by a person under the age of 18.
( Tipster stated they did not want the reward ).
3. Walker, Nyron A. – Apprehension made by the Perry Police Department. Arrestee Walker was arrested for Bailing Jumping.
4. Mitchell, Devonte R. – Apprehension made by Houston County Sheriff Office. Arrestee Mitchell was arrested for Aggravated Assault.
5. Brown, Adrian D. – Apprehension made by the U.S. Marshal South East Fugitive Task Force along with the Byron Police Department for Armed Robbery.
6. Mander, Forestt P. – Apprehension made by U.S. Marshals South East Fugitive Task Force. Mander was wanted for Robbery, False Imprisonment F/V, 2 acts. Criminal Damage 2nd degree F/V, Theft by Taking Auto F/V, Aggravated Stalking F/V, Battery F/V, Sup. VOP. – Theft by Taking.
7. Walker, Mike D. – Apprehension made by U.S. Marshals South East Fugitive Task Force and the Byron Police Department. Walker was wanted for Aggravated Assault and Rape.
8. Jones, Kishanne – Apprehended made by Monroe County Sheriff Office. Arrestee Jones was wanted for VOP. – Possession of Marijuana & Possession of Cocaine.
9. Moore, Jr. Chris C. – Apprehension made by U.S. Marshals South East Fugitive Task Force. Arrestee Moore, Jr. was wanted Aggravated Assault.
10. Parks, Dequavis J. _ Apprehension made by U.S. Marshals South East Fugitive Task Force. Parks was wanted for 2 counts of Aggravated Assault & Murder.