Since the inception of the Macon Regional Crimestoppers program, tips provided through the hotline have resulted in over 5,923 arrests. During the same period, Crimestoppers tips have led to over $784,294.00 in Recovered Property and over $284,910.00. in confiscated drugs. The total rewards paid through November 2019 are $939,236.00
YTD Rewards Paid
Since its inception, Macon Regional Crimestoppers tips have resulted in over 5,923 arrests. Some of the stories are dramatic, and leads provided through the Crimestoppers hotline have led to some high-profile arrests. Here are some case studies that illustrate how the Crimestoppers program helps catch criminals.
- Freeman, Tracey L. wanted by Baldwin Co. Sheriff’s Office for Battery, False Imprisonment, and Superior Court Violation of Probation. Upon arrest, subject gained a laid charge of Rape.
2. Gunnels, Jeremy R.wanted by Jones County Sheriff Office for Parole Violation.
- Hill, Brenda W.wanted by Bibb County Sheriff Office for Terroristic Threats.
- Mims, Shedric L.wanted by Twiggs County Sheriff Office for Rule Absolute. Subject was also wanted by Bibb County Sheriff’s Office for Printing, Executing, and Negotiating Fictitious Checks, and Superior Court Violation of Probation.
- Clark, Broderick L.wanted by Houston County Sheriff’s Office for Superior Court Probation Violation and Traffic Violations. After a chase through Houston County, Broderick was arrested by Centerville Police Department.
6. 1st. Quarter TOP 15 MOST WANTED List – APPREHENSION $1000.00 “reward paid”.
Young, Mailk T. wanted by Bibb Co. S.O. for Possession of a Firearm by Convicted Felon and Parole Violation.