Since the inception of the Macon Regional Crimestoppers program, tips provided through the hotline have resulted in over 5,952 arrests. During the same period, Crimestoppers tips have led to over $784,294.00 in Recovered Property and over $285,160.00. in confiscated drugs. The total rewards paid through April 2020 are $944,410.00
YTD Rewards Paid
Since its inception, Macon Regional Crimestoppers tips have resulted in over 5,952 arrests. Some of the stories are dramatic, and leads provided through the Crimestoppers hotline have led to some high-profile arrests. Here are some case studies that illustrate how the Crimestoppers program helps catch criminals.
- Graham, Cherokee D. wanted by Houston County Sheriff Office for Entering Auto (7 Counts), Theft by Taking, Giving False Information, and Felony Escape.
2. Lewis, Xavier J. wanted by the Bibb County Sheriff Office for the Murder of Joseph Woolfolk.
3. Pettigrew, Jonathan W. wanted by Houston County Sheriff Office for Aggravated Assault and Superior Court Violation of Probation.
4. Shenett, Shiquan D. wanted by Houston County Sheriff Office for Aggravated Assault and Possession of a Firearm During Commission of a Crime.
5. Watkins, Shamarques T. & Watkins, Jimon T. wanted by Bibb County Sheriff Office for the Murder of Doug Boyd.
6. Watkins, Talik T. wanted by Baldwin County Sheriff Office for Aggravated Assault.