Crimestoppers always appreciates support from the communities we serve.
Make a Donation to Macon Regional Crimestoppers via PayPal.
Macon Regional Crimestoppers is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization as defined by the IRS Code, and contributions are tax-deductible as allowed by the code.
Why donate to M.R.C.S.?
- Donors can have a feeling of doing their part in assisting local law enforcement in the apprehension of Wanted Fugitives.
- Help supply advertising efforts through printed brochures and posters which are used for public display, sharing how the M.R.C.S. program works.
- M.R.C.S. is a non-profit which serves as a confidental source for the public to share what is known about the crime. In being a non-profit organization, M.R.C.S. depends on resources from the members of the communities to help keep the public safe.
How we spend your donations?
- Contributing to the M.R.C.S. program makes it possible for the reward payment for given information of Wanted Fugitives.
- Also helps supply advertising efforts such as brochures and posters.
- Supplies give away t-shirts, rulers, pencils, pens with the M.R.C.S. logo and tip number on each. To serve as reminders of the M.R.C.S. program.
Macon Regional Crimestoppers actively solicits sponsorship and support for our events, which raise funds for Crimestoppers. The luncheons always feature an interesting speaker and frequently includes raffle and auction items with proceeds going to support the reward program.
Annual David Pierce Memorial Law Enforcement Dinner benefitting Macon Regional Crimestoppers
details coming soon.
Due to the safety precautions brought on by the Covid Virus we are adhering to and will advise of future dates.
Thank you for ” Making the Call “.
Annual Crimestoppers community luncheon benefitting Macon Regional Crimestoppers, Inc.
The 2022 Fall Luncheon had a great turnout which led to laughter and a needed change of pace for those who give so much every day. Thank you to all who attended and helped put the event together.